David Sammarco Catering
Graduate of Johnson and Wales Culinary Institute. Best instructional cable show in the U.S.A.
Chef David's Culinary Background:
* Helping Mom and Grandma make meatballs and eggplant cutlets and Lasagna every Sunday Morning from Age 3 years old to 14 years old, as mentioned on home page. I did a great Job of eating it as well.
* Arlington High School Culinary Arts Program.
* Johnson and Wales Culinary University, Associate of Science Degree
* Pillar House Restaurant, Newton Massachusetts, Sous Chef
* Micheletti's Restaurant, Providence, R.I. Saute, Sous Chef
* Chadwicks, South Seas Plantation, Sous Chef, Captiva FL
* The Little Restaurant, Chelsea MA - Owner Chef
* D' Amores Café on Newbury
St, Boston MA, Chef
* Kitchens Etc, Chef Instructor, 4 Locations
* Sheraton Hotels, Banquet Chef
* Television Cooking Show, Best Instructional
* Current TV Show, Entitled, JUST COOK IT, On Comcast Cable
These days Chef David keeps busy with
his Catering, writing cookbooks, and working on his Italian Frozen Food,
Barbecue Sauce, Marinade and Rub Products, which he hopes to have on
the market in the near future. Chef David also has a Country Rock Band,
called DAVE SAMMARCO BAND, that he tours with in between his CATERING
Jobs. Stay tuned for David's Food line via this website. Please check
his band out at davesammarcoband.com - Cheers!!